Hawaii and Illinois. I can't remember the last time I had either in my final two but both give me this vibe that I just can't shake. They've got confidence, poise, great sense of style and they're just rock solid all around. At this stage I'm giving the edge to Hawaii for the win, but I would be more than happy with either!
Rest of top five:
Arizona - The face of the pageant. She has this light that is infectious.
Kentucky - Reminds me of Katie Whittier from 2010. She's strong all around and I can tell she will win the judges over.
North Carolina - As predicted, Julia brought it when it counted. Yes she's petite, but that hasn't stopped others making the top five in the past. I'd be highly surprised if she isn't up there at the end. To me, her styling was perfection - no surprise there.
- California - Confident on stage, very personable in her video which I know will serve her well with the judges. Great styling.
- Delaware - Mark my words, the curse is broken this year!!! Yellow will be the colour of joy!
- Georgia - New to my top fifteen after prelims. I haven't been feeling Brooke at Miss USA but she owned it when she counts. People have been pretty negative towards her gown & necklace but it totally worked for me.
- Maryland - Smart, sassy, sizzling.
- Michigan - That gown should not work on a redhead at all but somehow it did... I love it when that happens. I'd have to say she's on the low end of my top fifteen based on her prelims performance (if she makes the cut I really hope she amps up her energy level for finals), but I have faith.
- Nevada - I would have preferred that gown without the train but no doubt she has presence.
- Ohio - Wasn't on my radar much before and I wouldn't count her as one of the more facially beautiful but her body is amazing and I adored that uber polarizing gown - to me it is a work of art.
- Pennsylvania - I loved this gown in her photoshoot but to me it didn't look as good in motion and more concerningly, it restricted her motion. I really hope she has her state gown with her and can pull it out for finals, because I think that would help!
- Texas - Ylianna just scrapes into my top fifteen based on her prelims performance but I'm sure she'll bring out the guns when it counts. If she sticks with that gown, she needs to show off the back!
- Virginia - Despite that gown, which was a huge risk, I can't shake her from my top fifteen. Besides, it's just a gown, and Laura has one of the best bodies and faces in the pageant!
I would love to read your predictions... why not leave a comment with your top fifteen?!