Miss USA 2015: Olivia Jordan (Oklahoma), 1RU: Ylianna Guerra (Texas), 2RU: Anea Garcia (Rhode Island), 3RU: Brittany McGowan (Nevada), 4RU: Mame Adjei (Maryland)
Top 11: Madison Guthrie (Alabama), Renee Bull (Delaware), Emma Wo (Hawaii), Candice Bennatt (Louisiana), Rashontae Wawrzyniak (Michigan), Katie George (Kentucky - internet save)
Top 15: Maureen Montagne (Arizona), Renee Wronecki (Illinois), Thatiana Diaz (New York), Laura Puleo (Virginia)
- First of all... THE DELAWARE CURSE IS BROKEN! Renee Bull has made history as Delaware's first Miss USA semi-finalist. I'd been predicting it since before prelims and when her name was called I'm sure you could hear me screaming all the way from Australia to Baton Rouge!
- Not only did Renee make history by making the top 10, she also was part of the first ever tie for Miss Congeniality. Renee shared the honours with Miss Alaska USA Kimberly Agron. Both wore sunny yellow gowns which of course lead to more #yellowisthecolourofjoy hashtagging [of which I myself am guilty] ... thank you Jeannie Mai.
- Olivia Jordan is Oklahoma's first ever Miss USA winner and will be the first to represent the US at both Miss World and Miss Universe. She was a semi-finalist at Miss World 2013. Prior to that, she was first runner-up at Miss California USA 2013 (and was one of four Miss CA USA 2013 semi-finalists competing at Miss USA this year, including third runner-up Brittany McGowan who represented Nevada).
- Olivia is the second Boston University student named Olivia to win Miss USA... the other of course is Olivia Culpo, who went on to win Miss Universe!
- Four out of the last five Miss USA titleholders have competed in California! Alyssa Campanella, Miss USA 2011, of course represented Cali at Miss USA. Nana Meriwether, who succeeded Olivia Culpo, was a non-finalist in 2008 and a runner-up from 2009-2011 (same top five as Alyssa), Miss USA 2014 Nia Sanchez was a runner-up in 2010 (with Nana) and top 20 from 2011-12. Miss USA 2015 Olivia was first runner-up in 2013.
- Three of this year's top five were the same as in 2012: Maryland, Nevada and Rhode Island.
- Second runner-up Anea Garcia referenced her school in her final answer. St Mary's Bay View has a long history of pageant success stories amongst their alumni - including Olivia Culpo and Miss USA 2007 first runner-up Danielle Lacourse.
- Alabama placed for the sixth consecutive year. This was Maryland's fifth and Louisiana's fourth consecutive placement.
- Kentucky placed for the first time since 2009, Hawaii since 2011 and Michigan since 2012.